Data Lab Forecast and its team, affiliates are committed to protecting client’s information and credentials. With due respect, the company announces and Introduce new and updated policy statements occasionally accordingly, and when new services and products listed or developed and new technologies are deployed we update the same with the help of our team. On 25th May 2018, the new with respect and as per the guidelines for GDPR, Data Lab Forecast General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) launched by the EU replaced the existing 1995 European Data Protection Directive and the data controller and processor as defined in the GDPR.. Owing to advancements in the digital era and the introduction of GDPR, with respect to the same we have, comes with a more comprehensive version of our privacy laws, as digitalized and modernized to resonate with present turning a world with full of information and the data-driven world with an idea of digitalizing the world with fast-paced data-driven world.
PERSONAL DATA collected with reference to legitimate interest:
With reference to our legitimate interests, we collect the following data for the purpose of running this website. Client’s information your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties as non-disclosures. It is removed upon your request.
WHAT WE GATHER COLLECT AS CLIENTS INFORMATION:
We may collect the following information from the client’s:
- Client Name (First Name, Last Name)
- Direct Line contact information including email address (Corporate Email, Business Email)
- We would like to know the interests of your request with us on our business insights research reports to serve you accordingly
- With refer to other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE CLIENT’S INFORMATION WE COLLECTED FROM
With reference to the information provided by client’s to serve with our better services and in particular for the following steps and reasons:
- Maintain and data base, keeping Internal records
- We can be use the information to keep updated and improve our product research reports repository and services
- Monitoring and analyzing with keep you updated for changes or update for events and related services.
- To be informed that the legal terms govern our website and services we provide
- Also periodically send emails to keep you updated about new products, special offers or other services which may help you to serve you better, you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided while requesting with us our services.
- Support purposes and Troubleshooting
In this process, we also will be using third-party services and tools, where necessary, for our team to help you with better reach to our services
Data Lab Forecast may conduct surveys on its website and by inviting participants from various domains and categories, Industries or profession, key level or end-user of domain experts, and product line and/or services offered by Data Lab Forecast. Survey contestants and participants may be asked for personal information (First and Last name, direct line contact Information, etc.) in addition to opinions or feedback. The type of information collected in surveys may vary.
Insights and Research information collected from survey participants is used to arrive at research results in an aggregate form and the personal identity of respondents is withheld.
We Examine the Survey participants by participating in the survey give their consent for use of their information. However, client’s information or identifiable research information is not disclosed to a third party unless wherein we are not allowed to share their information nor they are allowed to share our information with anyone in the market. Data Lab Forecast, to the extent legally permissible and reasonably practical, has given prior notification to survey participant or are required to do so by competent law or a court/tribunal order.
In case, if you have any queries or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us via contact us form or email address provided on the website.
Data Lab Forecast (www.datalabforecast.com, “, “LN” “we,”, “our” or “us” on an “as is” and “as available” basis”). Data Lab Forecast makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. Expressly you agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent of permissible by applicable law, Data Lab Forecast disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, Implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Data Lab Forecast does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Data Lab Forecast is free of viruses or other harmful components. Data Lab Forecast will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, corrective, and consequential damages. With this Particular Disclaimer is subject to change and can be Improved (Modified) at any given point in terms to new policies or products made available by the controller.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Websites use those small bits of data to keep track of users and it does not necessarily give us any access to your personal files over clients and your computer or any data Information other than the data you choose to share with us (if you allow). You may have an option to choose to accept or decline cookies by choosing the viable option in the dialog box that appears when you visit a website. Maximum and Mostly web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can manually and usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may stop you from taking full advantage of the website.
With reference to the data acquired from cookies, we are able to direct our client’s visitors to new areas that can help them that they might be interested in. Also, it can help us to tailor the web page data interface and content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends, and we take care that a visitor’s user is not sent the same banner ad multiple times ad repeatedly.
- Help remember and process the product research service with ease
- Understandably Client can and save user’s preferences for next hour or future visits
- Keep track update of latest updated product advertisements
- Compiling collective data information about website traffic and site interactions in order to offer better website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party
- services that updated track this information on our team’s behalf.
You can select to have your computer inform you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can use and go through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, see and observe your browser’s and help menu to learn and the correct way to modify your cookies.
We Data Lab Forecast and website may changes the new and updated policy statements occasionally by posting and revises he version of the statement and technology on the website. I would request all to refer this pages frequently check for the updates and policy amendments, if any it may.
- Request access to information that Data Lab Forecast, has about you
- Please correct any information that Data Lab Forecast, has about you
- Request for information to be deleted/ removed that Data Lab Forecast has about you